Dear developers,

I am a PhD student at UFMG, Brazil and as part of my research I am
making a study about the relevance of the warnings reported by the
FindBugs bug finding tool.

Since I am planning to use HBase as a subject system in my research,
I would like to know if HBase's developers usually run FindBugs as

part of the system development process.

Thanks in advance,

Cesar Couto

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Purtell at Jan 25, 2011 at 1:11 am
    I look at the reports from time to time.

    Best regards,

    - Andy

    Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
    - Piet Hein (via Tom White)

    --
    http://www.decom.cefetmg.br/cesar

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJan 24, '11 at 6:44p
activeJan 25, '11 at 1:11a
websitehbase.apache.org

2 users in discussion

César Couto: 1 post Andrew Purtell: 1 post