Grokbase Groups HBase dev July 2010
HI..

Am experimenting with HBase for a search application. Have done bulk import
of input data into hbase table using mapreduce..

Input format: <key> <value>
I used SampleUploader.java for populating the table. (from examples)
key is stored as row-key and value as column.

Would like to know how to perform search on this table for a specific column
value...
I do not find any mapreduce examples that does search on the table. Please
let me know any pointers or how do we do this??

Should I use HBase client APIs to perform search on the table... from
DemoClient.java

Regards,
IlayaRaja

--