Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2010
I've posted an hbase 0.20.5 release candidate 3 here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcryans/hbase-0.20.5-candidate-3/

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.5?

It has 20 fixes: http://su.pr/1prW9y

Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance. Vote closes
Wednesday, the 15th of June.

Yours,
Your HBase Homies

Search Discussions

  • Stack at Jun 17, 2010 at 1:44 pm
    HBase-2740 sinks this release. This release candidate was also
    missing generated documentation. Should be an RC4 up soon.
    Thanks,
    St.Ack
    I've posted an hbase 0.20.5 release candidate 3 here:

    http://people.apache.org/~jdcryans/hbase-0.20.5-candidate-3/

    Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.5?

    It has 20 fixes: http://su.pr/1prW9y

    Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance.  Vote closes
    Wednesday, the 15th of June.

    Yours,
    Your HBase Homies

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJun 12, '10 at 1:14a
activeJun 17, '10 at 1:44p
websitehbase.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Stack: 1 post Jean-Daniel Cryans: 1 post