Grokbase Groups HBase dev April 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Todd Lipcon wrote:
Not sure if it's a blocker, but HBASE-2378 doesn't seem to be in the
pre_durability branch, though the HTML version of the release notes says it
is (it's not in CHANGES.txt either)
I agree HBASE-2378 an important fix that should be in 0.20.4 (making a
partitioner is hard enough w/o there being this dirty bug in
ImmutableBytesWritable atop it all).

I have also found other discrepencies between CHANGES.txt and whats
labelled 0.20.4 in JIRA.

Let me fix the above and then roll new RC.

Thanks for review,
St.Ack
(I know we have at least a couple customers for whom HFileOutputFormat is
useless without this patch)

I'll give the rc a go on my test cluster this week.

-Todd