Just a quick cross post to mention that Hbase trunk has now been migrated to a Maven build system.

You can find some getting started info on the wiki here:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/MavenPrimer

Over time, some more tweaks and directory changes may be flushed out.

If you have any questions or troubles, feel free to post, and I'll try to help out.

cheers,

Paul Smith

Search Discussions

  • Lars Francke at Feb 25, 2010 at 7:07 pm
    Over time, some more tweaks and directory changes may be flushed out.
    Another heads up: Lars George just committed HBASE-2264[1] (after
    hours of fighting with all the computer world could throw at us) which
    shuffles around a few directories for the contrib apps. I hope this is
    the last major directory refactoring for now. There'll be a couple of
    smaller things to come but it hope this is the last "disruptive"
    change.

    Cheers,
    Lars

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2264