Hi there,

I just posted RC1 for 0.20.2 here
http://people.apache.org/~jdcryans/hbase-0.20.2-candidate-1/

The team fixed 40 issues, have a look http://su.pr/1nnhl5

Should we release it as 0.20.2? Please try it, run the tests, check
the doc, etc and cast your vote before Tuesday, the 17th of November.

Yours,

The friendly HBase devs

Search Discussions

  • Stack at Nov 12, 2009 at 9:09 pm
    +1

    Downloaded it and started it locally. All looks good. Checked out docs.
    All sitting nicely with right version (including new hbase on windows doc).
    Installed on cluster and ran a loading. It ran to completion. I checked
    regionserver logs for issues. Seems about same as previous versions. I ran
    it on a patched HDFS, one with HDFS-630 applied.

    St.Ack