Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2009
Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm. Lets chat about how to
divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
what we want to do for 0.21.0. All are invited. Just be forewarned that
it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
objections, we'll go for another time.

St.Ack

Search Discussions

  • Stack at Jun 25, 2009 at 10:47 pm
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm. Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0. All are invited. Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack
  • Jean-Daniel Cryans at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:06 pm
    Can't be there even remotely, I'm moving that day.

    J-D

    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack
  • Ryan Rawson at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:08 pm
    to CA I hope!

    good luck!

    Can't be there even remotely, I'm moving that day.

    J-D

    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack
  • Andrew Purtell at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:51 pm
    J-D says he can't make it. I say let's wait until he can.

    - Andy

    ________________________________
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm. Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0. All are invited. Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack
  • Ryan Rawson at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:53 pm
    I won't be available the week after :-)

    So it'd have to go out by at least 2 weeks. Considering that JD is
    not core on the final push to 0.20 release, I would like to have the
    meeting sooner than later. (Sorry bud).

    -ryan

    J-D says he can't make it. I say let's wait until he can.

    - Andy

    ________________________________
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack

  • Jean-Daniel Cryans at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:57 pm
    Meh, one day you'll pay for this ;)

    It could be July 2 or 3 tho.

    J-D

    So it'd have to go out by at least 2 weeks.  Considering that JD is
    not core on the final push to 0.20 release, I would like to have the
    meeting sooner than later. (Sorry bud).

    -ryan

    J-D says he can't make it. I say let's wait until he can.

    - Andy

    ________________________________
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack

  • Ryan Rawson at Jun 25, 2009 at 11:58 pm
    You said moving, not flying!

    I'm out on July 3rd - 12th inclusive.

    Any time people!

    -ryan

    So it'd have to go out by at least 2 weeks.  Considering that JD is
    not core on the final push to 0.20 release, I would like to have the
    meeting sooner than later. (Sorry bud).

    -ryan

    J-D says he can't make it. I say let's wait until he can.

    - Andy

    ________________________________
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack

  • Jonathan Gray at Jun 26, 2009 at 2:09 am
    I'm planning on being in town on the 30th and the 1st, made the plans
    according to the proposed date of this meeting. Probably won't be able
    to make it any other dates in the next few weeks.

    I motion that I talk to JD before hand and will be his proxy. This has
    not yet been discussed with JD... :)

    JG

    Ryan Rawson wrote:
[...]

  • Jean-Daniel Cryans at Jun 26, 2009 at 2:13 am
    Sure boss, no problem.

    J-D

    On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans<jdcryans@apache.org>

    On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Andrew Purtell<apurtell@apache.org>
    J-D says he can't make it. I say let's wait until he can.

    - Andy

    ________________________________
    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and
    outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned
    that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase
    internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if
    enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack

  • Andrew Purtell at Jun 26, 2009 at 2:22 am
    I can dial via Skype on the 30th, or some other day, no travel plans
    for that week. Just let me know.

    - Andy

    ________________________________

    Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm. Lets chat about how to
    divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
    what we want to do for 0.21.0. All are invited. Just be forewarned that
    it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

    Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
    objections, we'll go for another time.

    St.Ack

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop