I recently used a backup tool to back up all my HDFS data to S3. The data
is on S3 in multiparts.
I need to test the restore now. Could you please give me some pointers on
how to test this.

1) Do I need to create another cluster? The data is around 3 TB in size.
2) How do I upload multipart data from S3 to HDFS cluster?

regards,
Prem

Search Discussions

  • Dan Young at Aug 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm