Bccing common-user and ccing mapred-user. Please use the correct
mailing lists for your questions.

You can use -Dstream.map.output.field.separator=
for specifying the seperator.

  The link below should have more information.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.205.0/streaming.html#Customizing+How+Lines+are+Split+into+Key%2FValue+Pairs

Hope that helps.

thanks
mahadev