Hi Friends,
I want to know, where JobTracker stores Task's Information,
i.e. which task is being executed on which tasktracker, and how
JobTracker stores this information.
If anyone know this please let me know it.

Regards,
Anis

M.Tech. Student

Search Discussions

  • Arun C Murthy at Dec 14, 2011 at 6:32 pm
    Take a look at JobInProgress.java. There is one object per job.

    Arun
    I want to know, where JobTracker stores Task's Information,
    i.e. which task is being executed on which tasktracker, and how JobTracker stores this information.
    If anyone know this please let me know it.

    Regards,
    Anis

    M.Tech. Student
  • Hadoop anis at Dec 15, 2011 at 5:40 am
    From where Jobtracker takes information regrading which map &
    reduce task fails.
    and where it reschedules these map & reduce task (i.e. which
    code it executes to reschedule map & reduce task)
    Take a look at JobInProgress.java. There is one object per job.

    Arun
    I want to know, where JobTracker stores Task's Information,
    i.e. which task is being executed on which tasktracker, and
    how JobTracker stores this information.
    If anyone know this please let me know it.

    Regards,
    Anis

    M.Tech. Student

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop
postedDec 14, '11 at 9:15a
activeDec 15, '11 at 5:40a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Hadoop anis: 2 posts Arun C Murthy: 1 post