Hi guys !

In which Hadoop Version can i find the adaptive scheduler of
Can anyone tell me the difference between Dynamic scheduler and Adaptive
scheduler ?

Arun

Search Discussions

  • Praveen Sripati at Dec 7, 2011 at 5:27 pm
    The resolution of the JIRA says unresolved, so it's not yet in any of the
    release. Best bet is to download the patch attached with the JIRA and see
    the code changes if interested.

    Regards,
    Praveen
    In which Hadoop Version can i find the adaptive scheduler of
    Can anyone tell me the difference between Dynamic scheduler and Adaptive
    scheduler ?

    Arun
  • Arun k at Dec 7, 2011 at 5:59 pm
    Thanks Praveen !

    Arun

    On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Praveen Sripati
    The resolution of the JIRA says unresolved, so it's not yet in any of the
    release. Best bet is to download the patch attached with the JIRA and see
    the code changes if interested.

    Regards,
    Praveen
    In which Hadoop Version can i find the adaptive scheduler of
    Can anyone tell me the difference between Dynamic scheduler and Adaptive
    scheduler ?

    Arun

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop