I am trying out the new api and it doesn't execute the Reducer.. not sure
why it is so.

code snippet:

[code]
Job job = new Job();
job.setJarByClass(HdpTest.class);
FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path("input"));
FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path("output"));
job.setMapperClass(HdpTest.Map.class);
job.setReducerClass(HdpTest.Reduce.class);
job.getConfiguration().set("mapred.job.tracker", "local");
job.waitForCompletion(true);
[/code]

am i missing something ? I am executing it within eclipse.

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jul 31, 2011 at 2:54 pm
    Check if you are running into this simple issue of not having used
    @Override annotations (Iterable vs. Iterator):

    http://search-hadoop.com/m/fBRyn1rUldW1

    --
    Harsh J
  • Web service at Jul 31, 2011 at 7:49 pm
    Check if you are running into this simple issue of not having used
    @Override annotations (Iterable vs. Iterator):

    http://search-hadoop.com/m/fBRyn1rUldW1
    I am trying out the new api and it doesn't execute the Reducer.. not sure
    why it is so.

    code snippet:

    [code]
    Job job = new Job();
    job.setJarByClass(HdpTest.class);
    FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path("input"));
    FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path("output"));
    job.setMapperClass(HdpTest.Map.class);
    job.setReducerClass(HdpTest.Reduce.class);
    job.getConfiguration().set("mapred.job.tracker", "local");
    job.waitForCompletion(true);
    [/code]

    am i missing something ? I am executing it within eclipse.

    --
    Harsh J

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop