Hello guys!

I'm a begginer in using hadoop and I got a project to do some tests on Hive...
I was given a 3 node cluster and I'm trying for some days now to
manage to make it work...
I installed hadoop on all 3 nodes and made one of them
NameNode-JobTracker and the other 2 slaves (DataNode-TaskTrackers)
through checking the processes everything seems to be working fine...
I started executing a wordcount job and nothing moves through gkrellm
I can see that at the moment I put the job something happens and then
everything stalls...

When I made the first node from a master to a master-slave then
everything was executed only on the primary node.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanx A Lot :D
Matt :D

groupmapreduce-user @