I'm trying to use java security in hadoop map reduce. I would like to set some
security policies only to reduce tasks. Does hadoop offers this feature?

--
Best regards,

-----------------------

Search Discussions

  • Steve Lewis at Jul 11, 2011 at 3:20 pm
    Why not install a Security Manager in the reducer's setup step?

    I'm trying to use java security in hadoop map reduce. I would like to set
    some
    security policies only to reduce tasks. Does hadoop offers this feature?

    --
    Best regards,

    -----------------------

    --
    Steven M. Lewis PhD
    4221 105th Ave NE

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 11, '11 at 5:27a
activeJul 11, '11 at 3:20p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Pedro Sa Costa: 1 post Steve Lewis: 1 post