I have lots of binary files stored in hdfs. I read them using Apache POI and can search with no problems. I want to be able to search for keywords (which I can do) and then copy the file that has the text out to a different location. The location can be in hdfs but I just need a location that contains all the files that meet my criteria.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Search Discussions

  • Allen Wittenauer at Jun 30, 2011 at 6:52 pm