One of the mappers in my job is failing and I cannot find out the input
split that it is failing on. How can I find this info ?

Thanks,
-JJ

Search Discussions

  • Mapred Learn at Jun 24, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    Hi Ian,
    I do not see the split in mapper GUI
    I was avoiding logging in from mapper but looks like only option

    Thanks for the response !

    Sent from my iPhone