Hello. I'm using DistributedCache at first time, and I have found that
it adds some prefixes to the files. For example, the original file was
"test.txt", it became "localhosttest.txt" in the cache.

How to handle such things? Just see if cache file ends with original filename?

Search Discussions

  • Yaozhen Pan at Jun 16, 2011 at 2:26 am
    Hi,

    I solved it by using absolute path of cache file.
    The code looks like this:
    *DistributedCache.addCacheFile(new
    Path(strCacheFile).makeQualified(fs).toUri(), conf);*
    *
    *
    Hello. I'm using DistributedCache at first time, and I have found that
    it adds some prefixes to the files. For example, the original file was
    "test.txt", it became "localhosttest.txt" in the cache.

    How to handle such things? Just see if cache file ends with original
    filename?

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 15, '11 at 8:04p
activeJun 16, '11 at 2:26a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Yaozhen Pan: 1 post Sergey Bartunov: 1 post