Hi all,

I just remember there's a property for setting the number of failure task
can been tolerated in one job. Does anyone know what's the property name ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Search Discussions

  • Amar Kamat at May 10, 2011 at 3:49 pm
    The property to set the max number of task failures a job can tolerate is 'mapred.max.map.failures.percent' in the old API and 'mapreduce.map.failures.maxpercent' in the new API. This determines the job faillure.
    Amar

    I just remember there's a property for setting the number of failure task can been tolerated in one job. Does anyone know what's the property name ?
  • Jeff Zhang at May 11, 2011 at 8:56 am
    Thanks
    The property to set the max number of task failures a job can tolerate is
    ‘mapred.max.map.failures.percent’ in the old API and
    ‘mapreduce.map.failures.maxpercent’ in the new API. This determines the
    job faillure.
    Amar

    I just remember there's a property for setting the number of failure task
    can been tolerated in one job. Does anyone know what's the property name ?

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang

groupmapreduce-user @