Hi,

I'm trying to read the map output on the reduce side LocalFileSytem
class. The map output is on the local file system. The problem with
that, it's because it throws a ChecksumException.

I know that checksums are verified when the file is read, and since,
it throws a ChecksumException, something went wrong. The problem is
that I don't know what's happening. How can I solve this problem?

Pedro

Search Discussions

  • Pedro Costa at Feb 2, 2011 at 11:40 am
    I found why. The reason is that I'm reading less bytes in the reduce
    side than I should read.
    For example, if the file has 14 bytes length raw, 10 bytes are for the
    data and 4 bytes for the checksum. I was reading 6 bytes instead of
    10.

    I hope that this is a good assumption.

    --
    Pedro