Hi All,

Run hadoop fsck / will give you summary of current HDFS status
including some useful information :

Minimally replicated blocks: 51224 (100.0 %)
Over-replicated blocks: 0 (0.0 %)
Under-replicated blocks: 0 (0.0 %)
Mis-replicated blocks: 7 (0.013665469 %)
Default replication factor: 3
Average block replication: 3.0
Missing replicas: 0 (0.0 %)
Number of data-nodes: 83
Number of racks: 6

Who can tell me the meaning of items? Thanks.

Regards
Jian Yi

Search Discussions

  • Suresh Srinivas at Feb 24, 2010 at 6:49 pm