Hi, guys:

I have deployed a hadoop on our group's nodes. Could you recommend some
typical applications for me? I want to test whether it can really work and
observe its performance.

--
Best Regards!

Sincerely
Bo Sang

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jan 11, 2011 at 7:24 pm
    Are you looking to benchmark? You could run Gridmix, if so.
    http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/docs/current/gridmix.html