Hi Everyone, my hive interactive shell query returns with empty results when there should be some results. I noticed this from time
to time. Has this happened to anybody? and if so what can I do to resolve it assuming that you have resolved the
issue.

I'm using hadoop-hive-0.4.1+14.5-1

Thanks for your time and knowledge.

Best,
Matt

Search Discussions

  • Owen O'Malley at Jul 19, 2010 at 8:32 pm

    Hi Everyone, my hive interactive shell query returns with empty
    results when there should be some results. I noticed this from time
    to time. Has this happened to anybody? and if so what can I do to
    resolve it assuming that you have resolved the
    issue.
    General is for announcements that cross all of the sub-projects.
    Please move this over to hive-user@hadoop.apache.org

    Thanks,
    Owen

groupgeneral @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 19, '10 at 6:22p
activeJul 19, '10 at 8:32p
websitehadoop.apache.org
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Owen O'Malley: 1 post Matias Silva: 1 post