The Hadoop summit is Wednesday. If you're attending please feel free to
say hi -- Mahadev is presenting @4, Ben and I will be attending as well.

Also, regardless of whether you're attending or not we'd appreciate any
updates to the "powered by" page, if you're too busy to update it
yourself send us a snippet and we'll update it for you ;-)

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy

Regards,

Patrick

Search Discussions

  • Ted Dunning at Jun 9, 2009 at 3:34 am
    How come Yahoo isn't listed?

    --
    Ted Dunning, CTO
    DeepDyve

    111 West Evelyn Ave. Ste. 202
    Sunnyvale, CA 94086
    http://www.deepdyve.com
    858-414-0013 (m)
    408-773-0220 (fax)
  • Nitay at Jun 9, 2009 at 2:07 am
    Added HBase.
    The Hadoop summit is Wednesday. If you're attending please feel free to say
    hi -- Mahadev is presenting @4, Ben and I will be attending as well.

    Also, regardless of whether you're attending or not we'd appreciate any
    updates to the "powered by" page, if you're too busy to update it yourself
    send us a snippet and we'll update it for you ;-)

    http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy

    Regards,

    Patrick

    --
    Ted Dunning, CTO
    DeepDyve

    111 West Evelyn Ave. Ste. 202
    Sunnyvale, CA 94086
    http://www.deepdyve.com
    858-414-0013 (m)
    408-773-0220 (fax)
  • Mahadev Konar at Jun 9, 2009 at 3:34 am
    Its just that Zookeeper mostly is used in applications which are proprietary
    (to Yahoo!) and so its harder to update the wiki with specifics on how it is
    being used.

    thanks
    mahadev
    The Hadoop summit is Wednesday. If you're attending please feel free to say
    hi -- Mahadev is presenting @4, Ben and I will be attending as well.

    Also, regardless of whether you're attending or not we'd appreciate any
    updates to the "powered by" page, if you're too busy to update it yourself
    send us a snippet and we'll update it for you ;-)

    http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy

    Regards,

    Patrick

groupgeneral @