Here is a tutorial on some handy Hadoop classes - with sample source code.

http://sujee.net/tech/articles/hadoop-useful-classes/

Would appreciate any feedback / suggestions.

thanks all
Sujee Maniyam
http://sujee.net

Search Discussions

  • Mark Kerzner at Sep 1, 2011 at 5:04 am
    Thank you, Sujee.

    StringUtils are useful, but so is Guava

    Mark