Hi

I am planning to start a hadoop meetup every alternate Saturday/Sunday.
Idea is to discuss the latest happenings in the world of Big data, and
create more awareness.

Place: Delhi, India
Suggestions please

Thanks
Ankit

Search Discussions

  • Rishikesh at Aug 16, 2011 at 6:19 am
    Hi Ankit,

    Kindly please send me your updated resume

    Thanks & Regards
    Rishi | Associate Recruiter
    080--40950825\9620245003

    Aim Plus Staffing Solutions | Bangalore | Branches -New Delhi | Chennai
    www.aimplusstaffing.com