We plan to organize a developer meetup to talk about Hadoop and big data
during the week of Sept 12 in Shanghai. We'll have presenters from U.S and
the topic looks very interesting. Suggestions and presentation by guest are
welcome.

If you are interested to attend, please reply to this thread or contact me
directly.

Regards,
Michael

Search Discussions

  • Daniel,Wu at Aug 17, 2011 at 1:17 am
    I'd like to attend, like to hear more about hive

    We plan to organize a developer meetup to talk about Hadoop and big data
    during the week of Sept 12 in Shanghai. We'll have presenters from U.S and
    the topic looks very interesting. Suggestions and presentation by guest are
    welcome.

    If you are interested to attend, please reply to this thread or contact me
    directly.

    Regards,
    Michael
  • Nan Zhu at Aug 17, 2011 at 1:19 am
    Hi,

    I'm interested in it, any more details?

    Best,

    Nan

    --
    Nan Zhu
    School of Electronic, Information and Electrical Engineering,229

    Thanks for your interests to attend this meetup. We'll be sending out the
    detailed meeting info to confirm attendance in separate email.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    We plan to organize a developer meetup to talk about Hadoop and big data
    during the week of Sept 12 in Shanghai. We'll have presenters from U.S
    and
    the topic looks very interesting. Suggestions and presentation by guest
    are
    welcome.

    If you are interested to attend, please reply to this thread or contact
    me
    directly.

    Regards,
    Michael

    --
    Nan Zhu
    School of Electronic, Information and Electrical Engineering,229
    Shanghai Jiao Tong University
    800,Dongchuan Road,Shanghai,China
    E-Mail: zhunansjtu@gmail.com
  • 韩铮 at Aug 17, 2011 at 12:40 pm
    interested!

    Could you plz send me the detail information.

    BR

    han zheng
[...]

    It's 10% luck 20% skill
    15% concentrated power of will
    5% pleasure 50% pain
    And a 100% reason to remember the name
  • Yiping Han at Aug 17, 2011 at 1:33 pm
    Hi Michael,

    I might be able to attend the event. Please send me detailed information.

    Thanks~
    -- Yiping Han
    Yahoo! Beijing R&D Center
    China:+86(10)8215-9357