Dear All:

I know that in pseudo mode that there is a web interface for the NameNode and the JobTracker but where is it for the standalone operation? The Hadoop page at http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/single_node_setup.html just shows to run the jar example but how do you view job details? For example time to complete etc. I know it will not be as detailed as the other modes but I wanted to compare the job peformance in standalone vs pseudo mode. Thank you.

Cheers,
A Df

Search Discussions

  • Kai Voigt at Aug 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm