Hi all,

I'm trying to compile and unit testing hadoop 0.20.203, but met with almost
the same problem with previous discussion in the mailing list(
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-general/201105.mbox/%3CBANLkTim68H=8ngBfzMsVrQOb9PmY7FviLQ@mail.gmail.com%3E).
Even after setting umask to 022, I still have 11 testcases failed, as listed
below.

Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerRestart FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerRestartWithLostTracker FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerSafeMode FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestMRWithDistributedCache FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestTrackerDistributedCacheManager FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestMiniMRMapRedDebugScript FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestRecoveryManager FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestTaskTrackerLocalization FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.TestCombineFileInputFormat FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.TestMetricsSystemImpl FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.tools.rumen.TestRumenJobTraces FAILED
Test org.apache.hadoop.hdfsproxy.TestHdfsProxy FAILED

The jdk version in my testing environment is Sun jdk 1.6u19, and the ant
version is 1.8.2

Anybody knows what causes these testcase failure? Any comments/suggestion
would be highly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
Li Yu