All
When starting hadoop on OSX I am getting this error. is there a fix for it

java[22373:1c03] Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

Search Discussions

  • Bryan Keller at Jul 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm
    I am also seeing this error upon startup. I am guessing you are using OS X Lion? It started happening to me after I upgraded to 10.7. Hadoop seems to function properly despite this error showing up, though it is annoying.

    When starting hadoop on OSX I am getting this error. is there a fix for it

    java[22373:1c03] Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore
  • Bryan Keller at Jul 28, 2011 at 6:51 pm
    FYI, I logged a bug for this:
    I am also seeing this error upon startup. I am guessing you are using OS X Lion? It started happening to me after I upgraded to 10.7. Hadoop seems to function properly despite this error showing up, though it is annoying.

    When starting hadoop on OSX I am getting this error. is there a fix for it

    java[22373:1c03] Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore
  • Bryan Keller at Feb 22, 2012 at 8:51 pm
    For those interested, you can prevent this error by setting the following in hadoop-env.sh:

    export HADOOP_OPTS="-Djava.security.krb5.realm= -Djava.security.krb5.kdc="

    I am also seeing this error upon startup. I am guessing you are using OS X Lion? It started happening to me after I upgraded to 10.7. Hadoop seems to function properly despite this error showing up, though it is annoying.

    When starting hadoop on OSX I am getting this error. is there a fix for it

    java[22373:1c03] Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 27, '11 at 7:37p
activeFeb 22, '12 at 8:51p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Bryan Keller: 3 posts Ben Cuthbert: 1 post