Hi

We'd like to invite you to participate in our research on Eclipse.

I'm Mohsen, a PhD student working with Prof. Ralph Johnson at the University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). Ralph is a co-author of the seminal book on
design patterns (GoF) and his research group has a history of important contributions
to IDE's.

Our team [1] is studying how developers interact with the Eclipse IDE. And, we'd like
to invite you to participate in our research on Eclipse. As users of PTP, you could
help us improve Eclipse in innovative ways by letting us collect some usage data
from your Eclipse.

To participate you should be at least 18 years old and use Eclipse for Java
development. As a participant, we ask that you complete a short survey and install
our Eclipse plug-in called CodingSpectator [2]. More information can also be found at
our FAQ [3].

If you are interested, please read our consent form and sign up at
<http://codingspectator.cs.illinois.edu/ConsentForm>.

Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who might be interested in participating
in this study.

Thanks,
Mohsen Vakilian
& the CodingSpectator team