I try to install hadoop-0.20.2 on windows xp with cygwin, however, encountered a problem during the installation, any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Here are the details of the problem.
After my configuration, then execute hadoop version command to verify the installation correctly. However, got a exception response.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: and
Could not find the main class: and. Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

Hope someone can do me a favor, thanks in advance.

James, Teng (Teng Linxiao)
eRL, CDC, eBay, Shanghai
Extension: 86-21-28913530
MSN: tenglinxiao@hotmail.com