I am using MultipleInputs.addInputPath to connect the output of two map
jobs with one reduce job. I've specified the inputformat to be
TextInputFormat, and getting a "bad file descriptor" error. When I ran the
map jobs separately with the reduce job (slightly diff version), it was
fine. The files that these map jobs should read also look alright - these
are outputs of previous reduce jobs in the chain. Any suggestions? Should I
use a different input format? I saw KeyValueInputFormat has become
deprecated.

Thanks
Bibudh

--
Bibudh Lahiri
Senior Analytics Engineer, Kikin Inc

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jul 20, 2011 at 5:08 pm
    Bibudh,

    Could you post the exact/entire stacktrace, and your client
    configuration files? (You can use a service like pastebin.com or paste
    inline into the mail itself, since the list does not allow
    attachments)

    On a light hearted note, here's some humor meanwhile: http://imgur.com/jacoj ;)
[...]

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop