Shuanqi Wang
Beijing, China

Search Discussions

  • Eric Payne at Jul 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm
    I see this target in ./mapreduce/src/contrib/streaming/build.xml and ./mapreduce/src/contrib/gridmix/build.xml. It looks like they are for running all of the unit tests for thos components.

    -Eric
    -----Original Message-----
    From: 王栓奇
    Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:02 AM
    To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
    Subject: About a question of Hadoop

    Hi,

    I am using Herriot of Hadoop 0.21. However, I meet a problem. What does
    "test-system" mean in the following ant command

    ant test-system -Dhadoop.conf.dir.deployed=${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}
    from webpage:http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToUseSystemTestFramework

    Thank you very much!

    Shuanqi Wang
    Beijing, China

  • Konstantin Boudnik at Jul 2, 2011 at 12:20 am
    [addressing to common-users@]

    this target is there to actually kick-off tests execution. Once you have
    instrumented cluster bits are deployed you can start system tests by the
    command you've mentioned.

    Basically this is exactly what Wiki page is saying, I guess.

    Cos
    I am using Herriot of Hadoop 0.21. However, I meet a problem. What does
    "test-system" mean in the following ant command

    ant test-system -Dhadoop.conf.dir.deployed=${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}

    from webpage: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToUseSystemTestFramework

    Thank you very much!

    Shuanqi Wang
    Beijing, China