We are looking to fill in various openings for Hadoop and big data related
technologies for people ranging 1+ to 5+ years of experience.

Checkout about us here -
http://www.imaginea.com/company

And what we do in Hadoop here -
http://www.imaginea.com/hadoop

Please feel free to mail me with your queries and send over your resume to
start a discussion.

Regards,
Rohit

The diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without
trials
http://mytechrantings.blogspot.com

Search Discussions

  • Real great.. at Jun 24, 2011 at 11:27 am
    Hi,
    where can i send my resume to?
    We are looking to fill in various openings for Hadoop and big data related
    technologies for people ranging 1+ to 5+ years of experience.

    Checkout about us here -
    http://www.imaginea.com/company

    And what we do in Hadoop here -
    http://www.imaginea.com/hadoop

    Please feel free to mail me with your queries and send over your resume to
    start a discussion.

    Regards,
    Rohit

    The diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without
    trials
    http://mytechrantings.blogspot.com

    R.V.
  • Rohit Rai at Jun 24, 2011 at 12:09 pm
    You can mail your resumes to me.

    We are looking for candidates in India.

    Regards,
    Rohit
    We are looking to fill in various openings for Hadoop and big data
    related
    technologies for people ranging 1+ to 5+ years of experience.

    Checkout about us here -
    http://www.imaginea.com/company

    And what we do in Hadoop here -
    http://www.imaginea.com/hadoop

    Please feel free to mail me with your queries and send over your resume
    start a discussion.

    Regards,
    Rohit

    The diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected
    without

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 24, '11 at 10:02a