Is there a way to insert lucene indexes into hbase table during the indexing
stage.
Also whether it helps to run lucene in multi node environment.

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Jun 19, 2011 at 4:33 am
    Hi,

    Interesting timing for this question because:

    1) http://shmsoft.blogspot.com/2011/06/search-in-ediscovery.html

    2) we (Sematext) are looking to hire a person to work on marrying HBase and Lucene (watch HBase user list on Monday if interested)

    Otis
    ----
    Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Hadoop - HBase