Dear All,

I am trying to write a test case for my mapreduce job, which use the new api
in 0.20(using the mapreduce packege rather than the mapred package). For the
mapper used the distributed cache, so I could not use the mrunit to do the
test. I thought I could use the ClusterMapReduceTestCase to set up a mini
cluster for testing.

But it looks that if I just call the job.waitForCompletion, it tried to find
the input path from the local file system rather than the hdfs created by
the mini cluster. I am wondering if there is anything I could do to run the
hadoop 0.20 new api on the cluster created by the ClusterMapReduceTestCase?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Stanley Xu

groupcommon-user @