Hi all,

We are having some problems with the refresh rate of the information
coming from hadoop commands. For example, when we decommision a node and
then reinstate it, it seems that it has 0KB capacity attached. If we
stop and start the dfs then it is immediately shown with the correct
capacity.

I guess this is an issue with the frequency some update daemons are
running in the background? And if yes, is there a way to change their
frequency of activation?

BR,
George

--

---------------------------

George Kousiouris
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
Email: gkousiou@mail.ntua.gr
Site: http://users.ntua.gr/gkousiou/

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 10, '11 at 11:48a
activeJun 10, '11 at 11:48a