Th Hadoop Common home page:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/
has a broken link ("Learn About") to the docs. It tries to use:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/
which doesn't exist (404). It should probably be:
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/
Or, someone has deleted the stable docs, which I can't help you with. :-)
Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at May 27, 2011 at 3:04 pm
    Am not sure if someone's already fixed this, but I head to the first
    link and click Learn About, and it gets redirected to the current/
    just fine. There's only one such link on the page as well.

    --
    Harsh J
  • Mark question at May 27, 2011 at 11:38 pm

    The requested URL /common/docs/stable/ was not found on this server.
    ------------------------------
    Apache/2.3.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.3.8 OpenSSL/1.0.0c Server at
    hadoop.apache.orgPort 80

    Mark

    Am not sure if someone's already fixed this, but I head to the first
    link and click Learn About, and it gets redirected to the current/
    just fine. There's only one such link on the page as well.
    has a broken link ("Learn About") to the docs. It tries to use:
    http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/
    which doesn't exist (404). It should probably be:
    http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/
    Or, someone has deleted the stable docs, which I can't help you with. :-)
    Thanks.

    --
    Harsh J
  • Harsh J at May 28, 2011 at 5:21 am
    Alright, I see its stable/ now. Weird, is my cache playing with me?
[...]

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedMay 26, '11 at 10:13p
activeMay 28, '11 at 5:21a