I'm trying to use the fair scheduler. I have jobs written using the new api
and hadoop 0.20.2.
I've seen that to associate a job with a queue you have to do:
JobConf.setQueueName("xxxx")
The Job class of the new api has not this class. How can I do that?
Thanks in advance.

  • Stanley Xu at Feb 22, 2011 at 3:45 pm
    set the mapreduce.queue.name in the configuaration object the job use

    在 2011-2-22 下午11:42,"Marc Sturlese" <marc.sturlese@gmail.com>写道:
    I'm trying to use the fair scheduler. I have jobs written using the new api
    and hadoop 0.20.2.
    I've seen that to associate a job with a queue you have to do:
    JobConf.setQueueName("xxxx")
    The Job class of the new api has not this class. How can I do that?
    Thanks in advance.

  • Harsh J at Feb 22, 2011 at 4:31 pm
    Hello Marc,