File name which includes defined keyword

Dear all

I have an error when I copy <localsrc> in Hadoop fs commands.

e.g.

hadoop/bin> hadoop fs -copyFromLocal abcdef:abcdef.exm /test

I can't copy a <localsrc> which includes ':' to the <dst>. Does anybody know
what could I do?

Regards,
Henny ahn(ahneuigun@gmail.com)

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Feb 11, 2011 at 2:06 am
    There appears to be a bug filed about this, check it's JIRA out here:

    --
    Harsh J
    www.harshj.com

groupcommon-user @