Hi Guys,

I've been looking into near-real time analytics solutions and HOP came as a
good starting point for me as a Hadoop user already.

However, I've done some research on analyzing how Continous Queries/Jobs
work on HOP however I could not find a documentation for the code or even
sample code that does it.

Are there some code hiding from me in repositories that needs to be
discovered? Can anyone here suggest a starting point and a brief
introduction on what type of job specs need to be set to the HOP cluster so
that one would achieve Continous Queries.

Regards,
Utku

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop