Hey there,
I have the need to write a file to a hdfs cluster in php. I now I can do
that with the hdfs thrift api.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HDFS-APIs

The thing is I want this file to be a SequenceFile, where the key should be
a Text and the value a Thrift serialized object. Is it possible to reach
that goal?
Thanks in advance

  • Owen O'Malley at Jan 4, 2011 at 6:11 pm