If you would like MR-1938 patch (see link below), "Ability for having user's
classes take precedence over the system classes for tasks' classpath", to
be included in CDH3b4 release, please put in a vote on
https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-64.

The details about the fix are here:

Roger

Search Discussions

  • Todd Lipcon at Dec 15, 2010 at 6:48 pm
    Hey Roger,

    Thanks for the input. We're glad to see the community expressing their
    priorities on our JIRA.

    I noticed you also sent this to cdh-user, which is the more
    appropriate list. CDH-specific discussion should be kept off the ASF
    lists like common-user, which is meant for discussion about the
    upstream project.

    -Todd

    --
    Todd Lipcon
    Software Engineer, Cloudera
    Thanks for the input. We're glad to see the community expressing their
    priorities on our JIRA.

    I noticed you also sent this to cdh-user, which is the more
    appropriate list. CDH-specific discussion should be kept off the ASF
    lists like common-user, which is meant for discussion about the
    upstream project.

    -Todd
    If you would like MR-1938 patch (see link below), "Ability for having user's
    classes take precedence over the system classes for tasks' classpath", to
    be included in CDH3b4 release, please put in a vote on
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-64.

    The details about the fix are here:

    Roger

    --
    Todd Lipcon
    Software Engineer, Cloudera
  • Mahadev Konar at Dec 15, 2010 at 6:51 pm
    Hi Roger,
    distributions.

    Thanks
    mahadev

    If you would like MR-1938 patch (see link below), "Ability for having user's
    classes take precedence over the system classes for tasks' classpath", to
    be included in CDH3b4 release, please put in a vote on
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-64.

    The details about the fix are here:

    Roger
  • Roger Smith at Dec 15, 2010 at 7:01 pm
    Apologies.
    Please use cloudera¹s mailing list for communications regarding cloudera
    distributions.

    Thanks
    mahadev

    If you would like MR-1938 patch (see link below), "Ability for having user's
    classes take precedence over the system classes for tasks' classpath", to
    be included in CDH3b4 release, please put in a vote on
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-64.

    The details about the fix are here:

    Roger

groupcommon-user @