Hi all,

I have been working with Hadoop0.20.2 in linux nodes. Now I want to try the
same version with eclipse on a windows xp machine. Could someone provide a
tutorial/guidelines on how to install this setup.

thanks,
Matthew

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Dec 14, 2010 at 4:09 am
    Hi,

    On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Matthew John