Hi all,
I'm having difficulties figuring out what the equivalent of using of using
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.addInputPath(JobConf conf, Path path, Class<? extends InputFormat> inputFormatClass, Class<? extends Mapper> mapperClass)
is in org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce, i.e. not using a JobConf, rather Job or Configuration?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Alan

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Nov 30, 2010 at 8:08 am
    MultipleInputs for the new API is present in Hadoop 0.21 releases. It
    should reside in the org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.* package.

    See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-369 for the issue.

    --
    Harsh J
    www.harshj.com