I am using Hadoop 0.20.2 version for data processing by setting up Hadoop Cluster on two nodes.

And I am continuously adding more space to the nodes.

Can some body let me know how to get the total space available on the hadoop cluster using command line.

or

Hadoop version "df", Unix command.

Any input is helpful.

Thanks
Rahul

Search Discussions

  • Sandhya E at Oct 2, 2010 at 6:07 pm
    There is a fs -du command that can be useful. Or the Hadoop DFS
    website shows the stats also.
    I am using Hadoop 0.20.2 version for data processing by setting up Hadoop Cluster on two nodes.

    And I am continuously adding more space to the nodes.

    Can some body let me know how to get the total space available on the hadoop cluster using command line.

    or

    Hadoop version "df", Unix command.

    Any input is helpful.

    Thanks