Hi everyone,

When hadoop is running in fully-distributed mode and I am not the cluster
administrator, instead I just can execute my programs on the cluster, how can I
get access to the log files of the programs that I run on the cluster? I want to
see the outputs of stdout and stderr logs for my program. Do I have to run some
debugging script for that?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • David Rosenstrauch at Jul 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm

    When hadoop is running in fully-distributed mode and I am not the cluster
    administrator, instead I just can execute my programs on the cluster, how can I
    get access to the log files of the programs that I run on the cluster? I want to
    see the outputs of stdout and stderr logs for my program. Do I have to run some
    debugging script for that?

    Thanks
    http://<your_job_tracker_node>:50030/jobtracker.jsp

    There are links to each job's output from that page.

    HTH,

    DR

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 14, '10 at 10:59a
activeJul 14, '10 at 1:00p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

David Rosenstrauch: 1 post Abc xyz: 1 post