Hi ALL,
Can anyone tell me that what is the purpose of IPC classes in
hadoop. They are in the \src\core\org\apache\hadoop\ipc folder.

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad

Search Discussions

  • Alex Loddengaard at Jul 7, 2010 at 6:40 pm
    Hi Ahmad,

    Those are the classes used for daemons to talk to each other. Take a look
    at what IPC means:

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-process_communication>

    Hope this helps.

    Alex