Can anyone tell me that which directories in the hadoop core directory
should i look at if i want to know how hadoop mapreduce communication takes
place. Is it only IPC or there are some other directories also that i should
work with???

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad

Search Discussions

  • Ted Yu at Jul 1, 2010 at 10:29 pm
    Take a look at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker.MapOutputServlet which
    is inside src/mapred/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/TaskTracker.java
    Can anyone tell me that which directories in the hadoop core directory
    should i look at if i want to know how hadoop mapreduce communication takes
    place. Is it only IPC or there are some other directories also that i
    should
    work with???

    Regards,
    Ahmad Shahzad