Hey, every one

I have a problem when I run hadoop programs. Some of my worker nodes always
report following "Shuffle Error".

Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle
Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error:
[...]

I tried to find out whether this is caused by certain nodes' hardware. For
example, memory, hard drive. But it looks like any of the worker nodes
incline to have this error. I am using 0.20.1.

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

--
Best Wishes!
顺送商祺!

--
Chen He
(402)613-9298

Search Discussions

  • He Chen at May 24, 2010 at 8:43 pm
    problem solved. This is caused by the inconsistency of the /etc/hosts file.

    I have a problem when I run hadoop programs. Some of my worker nodes always
    report following "Shuffle Error".

    Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.

[...]

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedMay 24, '10 at 8:12p
activeMay 24, '10 at 8:43p